Saturday, April 08, 2006

Tired~!!!

Tired,I am reali tired.Haven't finish my ERT work,haven't do an apologise which i shud do yesterday...wad m i suppose to do?My ITS test2 is in abt half an hour,but i haven't study,i did so many mistakes during marching dis morning,i felt like im an lazy and foolish ppl for dis whole day.Life's so tiring sometimes.Other than dat,life's oso boring.I tried to fon a person frm lazt nite til nw n d operator eep saying,:'im sorry,i cant gt any repond frm d num u've dialled,pls try again later.'I duno y but isit sumthg God did to stop me wif sum1???Isit God too protecting me frm getting hurt anymore?Can any1 ans me??plssss,sometimes thr's too much decision to do in life,example:dis morning i was thking here n thr whether i shud take 1st Aid n ERC exam onot,i choose to take it in June but can i manage to do it???

No comments: