Tuesday, May 30, 2006

V.A.D camp(day1)

30May06,V.A.D Annual Training Camp day 1.I thought it was a great camp but it turn me up with lots of dissapointment!Committe din' prepared well for everything,my group only get our group name,moscod on the 30minutes before we have to intro our group to others!Our group name's "3 spirit 7 soul"(3 hun 7 po)...spirit represent the 3 only guys excluding me of course in our group and soul represent the 7 girls.=D
I kinda like the camp tee.It's cute and plain designed.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
front design
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
back side
We had a terrible introduction cause Eileen,Kay,Siea Ting and other group leaders keep shooting us.LoL.We said "3 spirit 7 soul" means spirit combined with soul will become a body but then they ask:"u guys go to toilet with a body?u guys do everything in a body???'and other funny questions.
Well,the greatest thing happened today is i get my first time camand!!!I can't believe that I've become a comander and I've comand bunch of form6 students in my group.Muahahaha
It wasn't fun cause some other group members don't seem afford to play and lose.They wil show you a very bittergourd-looked-like-face!So,what's the point wasting time on fighting and talking with peoples like them?I rather go play some sticky,gross and yucky stuff!!!The committe mixed flour,food colouring(GREEN colour!) with water and boo!It became our super duper gross,sticky and yucky weapon!I played with my form2 friends and the committe until i made my cloth so damn nice!MUahahaha...wana see???
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
the bottom
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
left sleave
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
and..the back!!!
which u guys think's the coolest?Haha.Comment ya.

No comments: