Thursday, October 12, 2006

It's been a year...



Currently is 12 sumthing and almost 1am in the morning.Me and my granny just finish watching this short video.Reviewing back our beloved---Granpa.
This is a video based on my late grandpa.He'd passed away for 1 year.It's still hard for me to accept his death cause he used to be the only family member that care for me the most,send me to school everyday and even often give me extra pocket money.I will always remember,he bought me my first handphone I've ever had in my life.Thanks gong gong.
One year back,I still remember it was the second last day of my seconf semester exam,he'd passed away in the evening after bringing me back from school.He has no any health problem but I just don't understand why God have to take him away from me and my families.
Thanks to my cousin,Anselm for making the video.Thanks^^.

No comments: