Monday, October 16, 2006

Patient

Damn stupid principal go make the second semester exam last long for freakin 9 days!It supposed to be only a week which means 5-6 days only.But because of the Bulan Ramadhan(Malays are fasting so we have to go home earlier,5.15p.m).
Whatever...I don't bother anymore of this crap.Why?Cause tomorrow,PJK and Moral will be the last papers!Muahahaha.I'm now very high cause the Geografi paper wasn't hard at all.I thk I can score pretty well in it.Just be patient to wait till tomorrow's 5 p.m.
After that,the damn freakin,spooky,frightening Hari Permuakatan(think so,don't know how to spell it) will be very very very terrible cause that is the day I'll got back my report card!Arghh~

1 comment:

YeonG said...

hahazz.. it shud be permuafakatan. btw.. i'll cum to your blog becoz u added me in friendster so i just wan to have a look.. btw.. do i noe u??