Tuesday, October 17, 2006

SHIT YOU!

Damn damn damn.I hate it when someone just cry there and doing nothing instead or just crying when they couldn't get what they want.It's so bitchy ok?
Fuck man,I know I'm naughty enough to trick a friend but it was just a JOKE,OK bitch?Don't you think that a 14 year old girl still crying just because she couldn't find her stuff that I hide?It's just a simple thing la and it's not like I want it from you and never return you.
Fine if you wana talk about this.Why when I borrowed you my new spectacles last tiem and you don't bothe rto return why didn't I cried?It's very simple,cause I'm more mature than you.Why would someone wana take my thing which doesn't suits them at all?*geez*
Think in a more mature way OK?It's good to don't talk with you.Why?Cause your jokes are lame and I hate it but you just love to tell'em to me and oh ya,I almost forgot...You are so bluffy just because your father(not you) have alot of money.You don't really know how many people hate you too.I'm not the only 1.=)

No comments: