Friday, November 17, 2006

Enjoying life

I just finish watching a set of taiwanese drama just now.Guess who's the main actor?It's 郑元畅,I think I start to love the drama he act in.He's a good actor and also a very fabulous model.He's so damn hot and handsome.Hehe


This time,the drama I watched entittled 爱情魔戒.It's not a new movie I know but I find it very touching.I tell you,I don't know how many freakin times I cried when I watched this drama.I guess I'm to excited by tommorrow's treasure hunt hield by RCYU#6 that I'm so lazy to intro about this movie.Click here to know more about it.Really nice drama.Oh ya,recently I also watched a Japanese movie.There's anime version but I think the movie version better.Oh gosh,I damn love the death note moster thing.He's so cool and cute but it's so hard to find a single picture of it on the net.*sob sob*Though I only watched part 1 but I already loved this movie.If anyone knows where to download the part 2,please inform me.I'm not sure whether part 2 has been realesed out or not but I found the info from some website but too bad it's all in japenese.I cant read it...Death note 2:The last name.I think this will be more and more exciting.Stay tune...

Oh ya,recently I also watched a Japanese movie.There's anime version but I think the movie version better.Oh gosh,I damn love the death note moster thing.He's so cool and cute but it's so hard to find a single picture of it on the net.*sob sob*


Though I only watched part 1 but I already loved this movie.If anyone knows where to download the part 2,please inform me.I'm not sure whether part 2 has been realesed out or not but I found the info from some website but too bad it's all in japenese.I cant read it...

Death note 2:The last name.I think this will be more and more exciting.Stay tune...

2 comments:

MiKa SH Wee said...

i doubt part 2 is going to be out that soon... i cant wait to watch it after spm...

panda said...

u r a spm taker?urm,may i noe hu r u?