Friday, November 03, 2006

I'm a devil,but I'm not evil.I'm just naughty

I'm a devil,but I'm not evil.I'm just naughty~

I don't know what the fucking happened to me today.I just feel like screaming out loud.I did it a few times at school but I still feels bad.Really terrible mood I have today.

Guess maybe because of my sucking results?Or because my bestest friend for now,Val don't wana bother me cause we quarrel yesterday?Or maybe because I can't persuade for a Sony Ericsson W810i handphone with such sucking result?

Why am I saying myself as a Devil?I think maybe because of my attitude.I like to do more 'negative','bad' and certainly doesn't include 'harmful'.Maybe God thinks that I'm evil but I think I'm more to naughty.
I Don't Know~!!!
Don't ask me!I really don't know what happened to me.can anyone tell me?please...

1 comment:

JoaNne HeRo said...

Dear Panda,

Sori bout da mistake....=)hehe......i've oredi change it liao.....heheh....=p..sori again......Hero ROCKZZZZZZZ!!

From,
Hero (die wan face)