Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Need massage~

I need a very relaxing massage now...

Shopping is really very tiring.I just came home from shopping with Marilyn and her niece(Felicia),Beatrice and Sin Kiat and it's only 4 hours plus and I'm already very tired...*sigh* I know I'm the like-to-shopping kind of people but sometimes I like.

I met a few after-PMR students working part time at the shopping complex there.

Something really weird happened.I dream about Grace a few days back,and yesterday I was wondering whether want to call her up and ask her whether want to go back to our priamry school on Thrusday or not...In the end I din't make the phone call nor SMS her.I met her just now at Riverside...What the,I din't believe my eyes at first but after seeing Beatrice greeting her then I can believe what I'm seeing is true.Asked her after that and she said see first.

Phew~It has been ages since I last seen Grace.She used to be a very close friend of mine.Just friends la but other people thought we're couples...-.-"*sweat huh?*But because of going to different schools,both of us lost contact.Felt so great to see a used to be a very great friend out there suprisingly.Haha.

Owh ya,we went out for 4 hours but we din't bought any present for our friend.We're too enjoying ourselves and enjoy talking about the bitchy and bluffy princess in our class.We do enjoy.Alot.Though it's tiring...

p/s:I saw a very cool Diesel shirt and I din't buy it cause I thought I won't have enough money to buy my friend's birthday present after that...But my money stil come back with me.The rest already spent on Chicken Baked Rice and Mango Nata de Coco.Haha!!!

No comments: