Sunday, November 12, 2006

Online Games

Yoyoyo!!!People out there~!The longest term of holiday for the year has come.*sorry to the form 5 students who are facing the frightening SPM a.k.a Sijil Pengebumian Murid in a few days time*

Hmm,what to do during this long term holiday?Nothing to do at home huh?Can try hang out with friends,read some of the text book for next year or try to read something like my blog.
Well the reason I'm writing this post is to advertise my blog + introduce some online games which I often play(I mean everynight from 8p.m till early in the morning)*winks*.I'm addicted to the online games.

Some screenshots from MapleStory


Hmm,firstly I want to intro Maple Story.Really cool game.It's under adventure I think.We can get to level up,trade,buy or sell stuff in it,and urm...the most interesting part is we can use RM or Singapore Dollar to buy cash card and buy cash item.E.g:Hair style coupon,dye hair coupon,exp X2 coupon,Gachapon coupon,clothings,weapons and many more.You can browse for downloads and information.

The other game I'm going to introuduce is a Korean game but there's also a Malaysia version to download.It's a dancing game.Quite same to O2Jam.It's called Super Dancer Online.I'm currently so addicted to this game.Really love this game.But it requires player to buy an activation code via SMS whihc cost RM6.(Cheap liao lar...worth for a nice game like Super Dancer Online)I cant get the screenshots from Super Dancer.I don't know why.

Other games I would like to intro will be Trickster Online,O2Jam and GunBound.

No comments: