Tuesday, December 19, 2006

The 3P(s)

The 3P(s) stands for,Piggie,Pineapple and Panda.Not Pheobe,Piper and Paige.

Went for a movie with piggie aka Juu and pineapple aka my Dajie.
We watched Eragon.

Hmm,got a top secret to share with citizens in Kuching.the cineplex we went to offered 2 times of "short break"...The reason why they do so?I don't know.Maybe they din't pay their electric bill?Haha=D

The story was a bit boring in the end and I nearly end up falling asleep but I din't because the sound system's too loud.

After that we went to Popular at Tun Jugah.Something that I never ever espect happened.I saw Deborah,hes sis and their Church's youth group.I guess their're having a farewell thinggy or wadever,I din't ask.She's leaving this Friday and yesterday will be the last day I see her.I think.

Christmas is really near!!!

No comments: