Friday, December 01, 2006

untittled

My mind's thinking alot alot alot of things that I can hardly figure a tittle for my post.I really feels like dieing now.Why?There's a solution in every different ways of solving this question.

Mentally

In my whole life of 14 years,I finally met an Angel.A real Guardian Angel.Though my angel doesn't seems to bother me much or what at school but on the phone,my angel guards me whenever I lose direction.I barely want to show people that I'm weak but then in my angel's eyes,she saw the weakest me.The point is,I got a feeling that she's leaving me soon.Actually,she left me.One of the best answer when people asked you:"Why you looks like dieing?"

Physically

I looks very sick now.My lips is so dry,my eyes got black circle around it and I looks very like a Panda now.I got both flu and sorethroat and it means that I'm sick.Grrr,fall sick so many times during this year.What a luck.

Emotional

My emotion recently is very terrible.Likes to scold people at home,likes to be alone,likes to do nothing.Just wandering around like a patient.

Mood

I can be very moody and suddenly switch to very moodless.What the heck happened to me,myself don't know too.I can feel very pissed off by the peoples around me either.I really need an advisor and someone to guide me.

Thoughts

I think alot.Alot about alot of things.Alot of things like alot of problems.Alot of problems like alot of sadness and lonelyness.

I'm too tired to blog now.I just need a call and I need a voice.That's all for me to face up with my next year's new life.I really hope time can go back to the past,like last year where I found the meaning for me to live.

No comments: