Saturday, December 09, 2006

I'm who I'm

I'm who I'm~

Guang Liang's new song.It's not on the radio yet but I've already listened to the preview.Very nice indeed.What I really want to say is not only to introduce this song,but also to show how much myself agree on the song's name-I'm who I'm

I'm who I'm.In my whole life,I prefer to be a shadow of 'somebody'.Being a shadow means I'm a 'nobody'.I'm a 100% 'nobody'.Poeple might think I'm crazy because I choose to be a 'nobody' for my whole life instead of trying to be a 'somebody'.And might ask me something like:"Is it worth with?","Why?!Are you nuts?!"

No I'm not.I'm 100% normal in mind too.I'll definetely say:"Yes,it's worth for it!"
See,a shadow of 'somebody' helps 'somebody' out when they're in trouble.I'll felt very happy if I'm able to help somebody.It makes me think that I'm not useless tough if they're just 'using' me.I don't mind,seriously=D

The reason why 'nobody' is better than 'somebody' is because,somebody is always a person that is the best of the best;while a 'nobody' is just a normal person.The best of the best is already THE BEST.The best means undefeatable and it also means they have no space of improvement.
No space of improvement?They can't be anyhow better anymore.They're the best.They don't need to learn any new thing else.They don't need improvement,they have no space anymore.
So,'nobody' is always somebody whom learning new things from time to time.They're always knowing more new things.

I love being who I'm.I don't need to change myself for some other people out there.Non of them are worth for me to change myself.My personalities,my attitude,my appearance any my everything are not worth to change for other people.I hate people call me 'copycat',I hate people 'copycat' me too.I love to be unique.I love to be The-one-and-only ME.But if I feel like changing,I'll do it myself,automatically.

Half of my life is live for buddies,loves one,half is for my self.But,sometimes you cant' see your own shadow,it's because your shadow might be tired sometimes.But do remember,I'm always somewhere out there when somebody needs a shadow.

Whenever you felt depressed,always remember your shadow.Your shadow is always there to help you.

No comments: