Sunday, December 31, 2006

Bye 2006:Harlo 2007

Today is 31st December 2006.The very last day of year 2006.Have been through alot of up and downs throughtout this whole year.Sweet,sour,bitter etc. all I've been through.Overall,I personally love this whole year the most compared to the previous years.There's al0t of first-times.

The first time my parents let me go out with friends,
First time I walked around Kuching City all the way from Green Road,
First time knowing the feeling when you like somebody,
First time cutting my hair with my own hands,
and many more.
First time playing bowling ball.

I learnt alot bout life,I enjoyed my life,I learnt how to make a decision,I learnt alot of things that I don't use to know about.I din't know that I was so terrible.I changed.I did.I also changed the way how I see this world.I used to think that mostly people on Earth don't bother to take care about others and all of them are so selfish.But I knew that I was wrong when I met a bunch of GREAT friends whom I met from Maple Story.

Actually I've already known these peoples just that I never realised that they're all so kind,so helpful,and most important,they're always there for me whenever I need them and we will always stay as a team no matter in Maple Story or real life.This is what I call True Friends.I finally found something I've been searching deadly for the past few years.There's only a word to describe them,GREAT.I proudly introduce them.They're Pine,Agoo and Jc.These are peoples I met from Maple Story.

I met a great friend in my life last year.She is the kind of friends that will be there for me whenever I need someone to talk with,her advice I can always listen and she can be trusted.She is mummy.The reason I add in this event is because of she's leaving school and I bet I can hardly find some else like her to talk if I needs someone.

I want to apologise to some of my friends easpecially Juu.I likes to tease her height and forehead whenever I see her.Suddenly when I was chatting on MSN with her last night,suddenly felt so sorry.Yea,I don't know why.I sincerely apologise to you and hope that I can control myself next time when I sees you.

I also find out myself having a crush on a guy...Well,nothing much to say about but the feeling's really exciting.I can't find out any terms to describe it.Haha.It can be sweet sometimes and might be tough sometimes.

Next year,is coming in a few hours.PMR is ahead,everyone have to go on their life too.To all STPMers,SPMers,PMRers,UPSRers...Let's fight for a good result that can satiesfied us!Let us fight as ONE.

p/s:I actually wrote a long long one,making conclusion on every event from the 1st Jan till today but my computer jammed and everything's lost.XD

Happy New Year!

No comments: