Sunday, December 24, 2006

Best Christmas Eve Ever

There's a Christmas function organised by FBC aka First Baptist church(think so,I'm not so sure about the organiseing thinggy) known as Jungle Bell.Went there twice today,first time I went with my family around 5 in the evening and I went with my cousins again after I followed them to St.Joseph church for Midnight Mass.It was a chinese mass so it's around 8 something.The english one is midnight 12.I wana go to the midnight one but my uncle and auntie said that english mass will have alot of peoples and hard to get a carpark.It was my first time I step into a church.

Hmm,I had a very peaceful and warming feeling inside.Though I don't understand much about the things but I enjoyed watching them and enjoyed listening people car

My cousin and sis enjoyed 'rock climbing' and 'flying fox' very much.I took a video of them when they're doing 'flying fox' but I couldn't find it!Darn.But nevermined.Haha

The so-called sankED Titanic.

The band rocks too.
I met lots of people too when I went there the second time.I saw Pei Yi and her sis working at there,I saw my friend's sis Eileen Ma,I saw Alibabatoo,with his camera.I'm so high now for no reason.Haha.But...I still wants a Sony Ericsson w810i for my Christmas present.My sis already have a MP4 for her Christmas present...

No comments: