Friday, December 29, 2006

Last out going with friends for year 2006

Tiring day.Went to school this morning around 7.30 to register for year 2007.Damn it!My classmates sucks.LoL.Why?Cause mostly are boys and urm...we don't know each others and all my friends except Marilyn and Adrianne are seperated.

Hmm,after that Pineapple aka Siaw Hong,Agoo aka Augustine,JC aka Jiong Chee went out to celebrate New Year.Pine and Agoo followed me home and hang around my house around a hour plus and had lunch.

Later my mother bring us to Parkson to meet with JC around 1 something.But though after we finished window shopping and see some clothing for Agoo,JC haven't appeared yet.Then we change meet point to Tun Jugah.And the same thing happens.We finished window shopping at Tun Jugah still haven't see JC.So we change to Sarawak Plaza.

Ha,he finally appear.It's 2 something then.We planned to walk to Travillion but the plan had to be called off because it's going to rain.So we go watch movie at Star cineplex.We watched the funniest comedy of the year-Night at the Meseum.Damn!This movie is so freakin funny.It's a must-watch movie!!!We spent 45 minutes waiting time doing nothing except complaining about our form teachers.Haha.

Dumb dumb,I want my gum gum!LoL
After that the time is around 5.30pm so we decided to go for bowling at Riverside.My first time rolling the bowling ball,my first time touching the bowling ball too.But I don't manage to do strike.But Pine told me it's already OK for first timers.Haha.

Gona miss this last out going with friends for year 2006.Year 2007's ahead!

No comments: