Friday, August 11, 2006

:(

On 11th August 2006,I can swear that this is one of my saddest day in my life.
When I was finish buying Hot Cup from the canteen,suddenly I saw X.She come towards me and I can not imagine that she pushed my right shoulder.I thought she was kidding but when I asked her what is the matter and she asked:"What did you said to Y?!You tell Y that Z liked me is it?!"
Gosh,I admit I am very busy body person but I swear I did not tell anyone about that because it was untrue!Then I rushed to find Y and what the fuck!She got the wrong information about who the heck Z really likes.And when I asked Y to come with me so settle all the missunderstnading about these,both X and Y just acted like nothing happened.Hey guys,don't you people feel that something is missing?An APOLOGISE.Sincerely...
Darn,got so sensitive everytime I got misunderstanding by people but they never apologise.WHY?!

p/s:people out there,always make clear of something before you make a decision!

No comments: