Saturday, August 12, 2006

Fire Works

Went to Kuching Fest to watch some fire works with my family.This kind of out going,I really hate it.Why?

  1. You can not talk and walk along with your friends when you meet them there
  2. You can not pay attention to see on some stuff you really like

Sighz,that is why I looked so damn bad mood when I came back.I was looking at some stupid thing inside the little house which sell a lot of crappy things like air-conditioners,plasma TV,massager stuff and blahs,someone suddenly touched my back.At first I thought it was one of the salesman or saleswomen cause so much people inside there but when I looked back,it's Geraldine,Deborah's[my foster sister]sister.I was so happy and too bad I can only see Deb from a far look.She saw me anyway but did not talked to her.

It is a very big point.Why did not I go and greet her?Because my parents are walking so fast in front!Damn it.

Then,when we go to the back,I saw some string dolls and pleaded my mother to buy it but guess what?The stupid fire works suddenly starts and my parents went to the front there to watch it...I wanted that string doll a lot!and it cost only RM15.90-RM19.90!It is so damn hard to find suchh nice price ok?I still have not cold down that is why I try to shout it out loud here.Hope it works=)

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Is this string doll featuring Harry Potter?Haha

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

This is the one I saw.Looks like HOT Johnny Depp.Captain Jack Sparrow

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

This is cute little Dr.Frankenstein

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Cool!I absolutely LOVE this one.So PUNK!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Look at mine...It's already torn off and I even go buy SUPER GLUE to glue it!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Chinese New Year ones are much more nicer and more than this stupid ones.Really.

No comments: