Friday, August 18, 2006

Bloody Friday

This afternoon at school was so damn fucking hell!At first,was feeling so damn dissapointed because I was late to school to catch up somebody.Second thing,I forced myself to drink a cup of Milky Frappucino drink then a can of Green Tea.After that,I felt so uncomfortable...
Third thing is,I bought a korean drama then suddenly those stupid prefects said got spot-check.Damn,thank God they did not found mine but they found one of my classmate ones.She was so damn unfortunate.I absolutely not hers la duh.Imagine a 14 years old girl bring blue film to school.What the heck?!Stupid X.I bet not only her,you would probally made a lot of peoples hate you because of this spot-check.Just wait and see.
Then,then what?stupid form teacher keep scolding me and asked me to do this and that during the last period.Sigh,so little people went to school this afternoon because most of them knew that it will be very boring.yea,it was VERY.If I know today will end up like this,better go for the public duty at Petra Jaya>.<

No comments: