Thursday, August 24, 2006

G.O.I.T.R.E

I suppose most of the people know what is GOITRE.Don't cha?It is a kind of disease caused by lack of protein.Unfortunately,I might get it because people around me keep on observing my neck.They found out that it is bigger than usual.So what to do?Went to clinic and did some check out.Guess what?I need some blood test even!Shoot!It was nothing as first but when the blood being suck up,it sucks!So damn painful ar!Sobxx='(
I wish nothing happen to me because if so,I would probally need alot of medicines.i hate it so hope the result will be right as I hoped.
Other thing is,I moved to Blogger Beta but why I can remain my template?So weird.Others I saw them changed.Anyway,going to a movie as primary school classmates reunion.Haha.Funny.Very funny because I got to see some old classmates.I wonder would the boys become more handsome?LOL

No comments: