Saturday, August 05, 2006

New Look

I used my colour gel last night.It was the first time I used it after since I asked 'Mummy" to help me buy.For your information,it is copper in colour.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
It looked like this.
Then I use my clay to style first.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
After styling then put on the colour.Maybe it was because it had been a long time I did not use gel so not so comfort when using it.Anyway,still manage to style it like these:
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
I know I looked a bit bold...
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Not really nice...
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Hope can do better next time.
p/s:my front hair suppose to face the left but because I used self-potrait[camera] to capture it so it lookd directly opposite.
Well,just go back my new pair of spectacles this morning.It is a ZeroX brand by Loius Koo.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
See,I did not bluff right?
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Not so clear.Anyway,it is green and black in colour.Cool?
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Nice front look huh?

No comments: