Thursday, August 24, 2006

Life of 4 and a half day without PC


Well,nothing much to do during this holiday.My plan was,play Maple Story whole day long BUT the stupid thunder go hit the streamyx thing around my housing area then I asked my dad to call Streamyx company but he go call the computer repairman.Fine,he come and bring back my computer and reformat everything!I hate reformat the most!Everything will be gone when he send back my CPU.So,I watch the korean drama I bought on Friday.The second day,he said my modem have a problem and need to go and claime.So have to wait another day.So,equals to 4 and a half day I did not touch my computer.I broke my record anyway.Just got back my CPU last nigth and the first thing I did was,up my assasin level in Maple Story.Felt much more better with the 31 level assasin.Hehe

No comments: