Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Terrifying Mystery about H.Y.S.T.E.R.IA

Life"Aiti,you know about the girl who got hysteria or not?"
"Neh,she go and crash 4 pieces of window glass with her hand as if doing Karate arh!"
"You heard the glass crashed sound yesterday?"
"Have you heard about it?"
All this phrases are the first thing I heard when I entered my tuiton class this morning.The few form3s in my class keep on gossiping about this Malay girl got hysteria yesterday evening at SCHOOL!
Can you imagine how terrifying it is?Smash the window glasses,running around balcony and screaming and yelling and sort of lose control.Sighz,at first I was not in this thinggy but when I got to school,they told me all sort of things about the same case,then I started to believe.Most of the people witnessed it.Hmm,one thing I wondered after listened to my tuiton teacher's experienced.She said that when she was young,she went to some sort of camp in the jungle and during midnight,two Malay girls who wearing tudung were hysteria-ED too.Oh my Godness,why is it the same religion of people?My teacher explain that maybe it's because they were not as holy as others do but they had to wear their tudung,always.And maybe they are too preassure with this.I dont know la but I did mean anything to the Malays out there.
Guess what,I got 2 bad news at one time.
First,the sick room duty peoples do not dare to duty anymore because of this[the girl was sent to the sick room to clam down and they asked the Ustad to do some praying at the SICK ROOM!
Second,someone told me that the same girl got hysteria AGAIN this morning.
So,what now?Of course is continue my life and keep on preying that it would not happen to my beloved friends and myself.To those who duty the sickroom,WATCH OUT and BEWARE.

No comments: