Sunday, June 04, 2006

1 yeAR AnNiVersaRy~!!!

It has been 1 year we two been together as sisters.In this 1 year,we had went through lots of stuff.No matter how moody you are,you still looks cute everytime.No matter how bad you've treat me,at last you still will come back.I believe that God had wanted us to meet each other since we're born.
Back to 4 and a half year ago when i'm in primary 4,you first step in my life as my class's prefect.At that time,i wasn't really sure about who are you,just dat Ben told me he ever saw you took away lots of 'kolo mee' at a 'kopitiam'.He said you're short too.The really make me remember you is the part when Ben said you took away lot of 'kolo mee'.Haha.It was so funny that i can't forget you.
After that when im in primary 5 and 6,i think i never see you again.Sudenlly last year,i saw you in Friendster,i added you and thank God you are a member of our school's choir club.I knew you closer through my friends in choir.I got your e-mail address on 4th June 2005's night and chat to you for the whole night.I think we chat till quite late and you're so frightened cause you never chat for such a long time.I can't believe you had offered me to be your foster sis though it was our first time chattin.We even exchanged hp numbers and life stories.
When i was about to go to bed on that night,i tell myself:"She's the one whom God wanted to send me!I must appreciate it!!!"
After since 2 months we've been together,i don't know how come just so sudenlly you become so far far away from me.You din't want to see me,talk to me,answer my calls and reply my messages.Do you know how hard my life is during that sickening time?But,i believe miracles do happen.And it really happened.
5 months ago,you sudenlly come in my class.You helped Pn.Belinda to tick who's taking ERT.You said to me:"Ee,you are ERT meh?I though you're PK."That's the first time you talk to me after since October 2005.I was so damn happy cause i know you're acting.You had know that im ERT but you stil asked.I tried to SMS you that night and i din't expect that you would ask me to call you cause we had too much to talk about.We apologised,we said we're sorry,we told each other what so interesting had happened during those time and the most worth part i waited so long is,you told me you felt nervous when you tried to talk to me in th evening.I can see that too cause when im calling your name cause you've missed out Pei Yi,you dint heard it and you were so nervous that you need somebody to shake you then you know im calling.
I thought that at first i'm so foolish and i'm playing this game all by my self.But then,all these proved that you're a great foster sis though sometimes you don't wana admit some stuff.^^
Though we had lots of hard time in this 1 year,but do believe me,we'll have more and more challenging stages in the future.Remember,i'll always make you the most special person.Come to me whenever you're alone.I'll be there for you.=P

No comments: