Thursday, June 01, 2006

V.A.D Annual Training Camp(day 3)

I was NEArLY got late for this morning!I supposed to wake up around 6am but i din't cause no one called me up til 6.30am!!I rush like a crazie gal and...poof,sudenli eevrythg including bathing can be done in 15 minutes.I took my breakfast at school liao lor cause not enough time.
Damn,when i saw everyone were wearing the camp shirt,i almost gone crazie but right after Siea Ting told me nevermined then i walk to my classroom.After breakfast,me and my group members head over school hall.As usual,lapor diri,RC anthem and ikrar.
The first activity of the day wad NETBALL!!2 groups are combined into a team because we had not same numbers of players.Our group combined with Wei Jin's group at first to compete with Yueh Lee and Esther's group.But then some people said that it's unfair cause Wei Jin's group has lots of good player(especially the guys).Hooray~!I've started loving basketball since a few months ago and now i can finally touch a ball since i din't do so after since exams.It was COOL!CHALLENGING!TIRING!SWEATING!HOT!!!muahahah~I did about 2-3 goals for my team!Yay!Cheer for me=D The final result is 14 VS 14.Peace=P
After the tiring sport,we had cooking competition.Yeehaa,i love watching people cook and finaly today i did help lar in cooking.I did the decorations.It was fun u know?Muahaha.Unfortunately,i don't have the photos.It's with Mee Kok.I bet ur saliva will come up from your mouth cause it seems so delicious lar.BUT,it doesn't taste GREAT=(
HAha.After the committes tasted them,we quickly bring back our food to the classrooms and wait for other groups to come back and we eat together.While we re waiting for the last group,we have no more patient and when they came in,poof..we all rush to the food table and even Siea Ting(camp commande)can't get any food.The committte were pity lar,they din't have enough food.They had to eat rice with kicap!!Can u imagine?Then me n Jocelynn go get some food for them.
After that was a crazie game.We had to transport water from the starting point(headmaster's office block) to in front of the school hall.2 person in a group.1 have to be blind-folded.2 persons' legs has to be tied up and walk all the way frm starting line to ending line.There's a bottle at the ending line,we had to put in the water into the bottle.Our piece of paper(which they called it cardboard but actualy is a drawing block's paper)had already like wad so we have to put the water inside our mouth lo.I know it's dirty but so what?They din't ask us to drink the water in the bottle leh.The first time i thought the floor wasn't hot so i din't wear my slippers but when the moment i stepped my feet on the ground,OH MY GOD!!!I nearly swear but then i can't cause there were water inside my mouth.My feet were burning like hell!!!I walk so fast like what cause i can't stand the heat.When i put the water into the bottle,then i tell Sofia my leg hurts and it's burning then she noticed i din't wear my slipeprs.We 2 walked so fast but luckily dint fell down.But the second time i did wear it liao but until now,it stil hurts and i can feel the heat...After that,all of them gone crazy.The committe stared to throw water belloon at us while we're resting on the bench(prefect board).Then the guys went wild,they go use the big pale we used to put water in it to splash them back.There were runnning around the school and splashing water all over cause we are the only peoples in the school by that time.I saw that the water was yellowish.Yuksss,so pity those hu been splash.Me and Jocelynn were sitting on the bench watching the crazie and wild form 6 students playing like foolish kids but we din't even get wet.We sat there and keep on watching with Mee Kok.He took photos too and we began chit chatting.We planned to ask Siea Ting come out then everyone splash on her but when we found her,she already change back her camp shirt.We can't do anything cause she have to continue the closing ceremony.
Closing ceremony wasn't any big deal.We just look thriugh some of the photos they took during these 3 days,finding out our guardian angel,read out our marks(my grou get number 1 with the point 14/21,fllowed by Wei Jin's group 11/21,Esther's group 10/21 and lastly,Yueh lee's group with onli 7 marks over 21.The last 2 groups have to stay back and help cleaning the school area lo.Then we sang "I never had a dream comes true" and "hao jiu bu jian".Then,DISMISS!!!

No comments: