Saturday, June 24, 2006

AGM 06/07

This morning was RCYU#6 06/07 AGM.I knew that it would be very sad cause some peoples are leaving and some other committe members will take over their places...The hard part is,we have to use about half year of time to suits ourself with the new committe members and then they will leave us in anothe rhalf year.Aren't this tough?
I'm writing this for the respective ex-committe members.

Dear 05/06's committe members,

Firstly I would like to thank everyone for teaching us new stuff no matter mentally or physically.We've went trough lots of time,like sports day,CNY visit,Gawai visit,jungle trekking,Fun-Cum Training camp,and all sorts of public duties.The most memorable ones for me was sports day.The reason is,we onli trained our marching for about a day?And the other uniform bodies tend to train so hard.RCYU#6 has become more and more strong under 05/06 committe board.The amount of members also increased alot compared to last year.So,I'll miss you guys.Especially the form5(s).
I will miss our 05/06 committe board:

HSL:Kong Fook Ann
*Assisatant HSL:Deborah Bong
Secretary:Fong Wan Hui
Assistant secretary:Vun Tze hui
*Treasurer:Fam Boon Lee
*Assistant treasurer:Phylis Chou
*Quatermaster:Ngu Mee Kok
Quatermistress:Png Ning
*Assistamt quatermistress:Catherine Sim
*Sub-section leader A:Wendy Yap
*Sub-section leader B:Christopher Chin
*Sub-section leader C:Sim Cai Yen
Sub-section leader 1:Eileen Sim
Sub-section leader 2:Lee Wen Siew
Sub-section leader 3:Kay Chai
Sub-section leader 4:Bong Wen Hann
Sub-section leader 5:Lai Jia Jun
Sub-section leader 6:Chee Boon Hung
Sub-section leader 7:Joanne Lim
Sub-section leader 8:Jane Leong

Those whom are marked with *,I'll always remember you guys cause you guys are in form 5 and I know most of you won't be back for form 6.Eventhough you guys come back someday later,you guys will be joining VAD,not RCYU#6 anymore.I'll miss you!!

Deborah-Your encouragement I'll always remember
Boon Lee-How naughty and crazy you are,I'll never forget
Phylis-I'll remember you cause your beauty
Wan Hui-You're cute
Mee Kok-There's alot of girls out there,I'll help you take care of Jocelynn
Catherine-Always say you din't revise for 1st aid and ERC but you sure can pass want
Wendy-You're a nice friend
Christopher-My subsection leader,hmm,I'll miss your complaints alot
Cai Yen-All the best for you

Hmm,I think this is all the words I wanted to tell you guys.So,good luck to all of you no matter in SPM or whatever.Hehe^^

No comments: