Monday, June 05, 2006

SicKeNinG FeeLiNg I'm HAving...

I started to have a kind of feeling towards you.I ensure you that it's called 'hate'.But if you stop these unnormal weird attitude,you might saved me from keep on hating you.You're a good girl which loved so much by God.I won't want to hate you but please...
What the heck is wrong with you?!I felt so damn uncomfortable when I looked at you.Not like the past where you will smile so sweet to me.No!No!No!No!I can't believe you din't even bother me and go bother the others.What's wrong between you and me?Did I do anything which hurts you or make you hate me?I don't remembering making you to hate me...
Other than that,how come you have to be so 'cool' at me?I din't even beg you to help me cheat,I don't care whether I can score in a rehearsal exam onot..I just wana coleect some experience on how the thing will happen when I'm facing it.Why you have to give me answers?You had make me so embaressed in front of other people though you din't say it out.You think the real situation would be like this?Hell no!!The examinor won't be as good like you do.From what you did like just now,will make me felt so useless and I have to depends on you for everything!!!I don't want people to treat me such way okay?I'm now blamming cause I can't stand it anymore.I hope tomorrow you won't do so anymore.No matter how pity I looked alike,can you please please please don't make me felt I'm useless?!

No comments: