Monday, June 05, 2006

MASS Exam Rehearsal (day 1)

The first session was,THEORY.Honestly,I din't really go study it.I just take a look this morning for about half an hour only.But,some miracle happened.I managed to get 30 corrects over 50 questions.L0Lx.Nah,it's just student level.I know the real exam won't be so freaking easy larr..Duh[swt]
After that was ORAL 1.We proceed to the second room and then 1 by 1 of our group member will be asked to go the the judges room and be asked a question.I was the last in my group whom entered the room.My first question was:"What information should you give when making a EMS(Emergency Medical Service) call?"This was OK to me cause I did memorize before.But then I only scored out 8 over 10 marks.
After that was evaulation on theory lo..Then lunch time!!!YEah~
Me,Juls and J.T went Chonglin for lunch.We had "Kam Pua".Yukss,felt like volmit when I eat it.It was so oily and sticky!!Yucks~~UeeKkk.*I din't show it out cause both of my 'wifes' said it was nice...
After the lunch,we had ORAL 2.Wow,I din't expect that Eileen would asked me to go in FIRST!!I was about to take out my First Aid Manual then sudenlly,EILEEN CHIN,it's your turn.I thought she was kidding and I asked her:"Are you kidding?"She said:"Nope,Im serious.I put you the first cause just now you were the last and you had to wait so long,so now I put you the first."
Oh great,thanks anyway.When I sit down and settled down,the question comes like this:"What treatment should you give for somebody whom is suffered from renjatan(shock)?"Oh gosh,I din't studied for this lar.And I simply say out anything I can think of.The two person in the same room with me keep on giving me clues but why shoul I bother?I just don't care!!!I don't wana depends on anyone else okay?I wana be independent.The result's out around 2 hours.Know what?I only score 4 and a half over 10 for the second question.At first was 5 but I don't know how come I only get 4 and a half for it.
When the examinor explained everything,I wasn't bother to listen it.It was crap what.She reads it fully from the First Aid Manual.So,why don't I just go home and read it myself lar.Then Png gave us some pratices on the bandaging parts.Guess what,I have to badage Pei Qun[the tallest girl in our school].It was so hard when I'm tie-ing an elevation sling for her.Her shoulder was taller than my head larh.Ngaiti..
Klar.I think it's time for me stop cause my tummy had been so pain since this morning when I wake up this morning.Don't know why either.And my heart stil bleeding...

No comments: