Thursday, June 08, 2006

future..

Argh~I don't know wad the hell had happen to m internet connection!It's so damn slow.I have to tried many times on disconnect and reconnect to log in MSN and even blogger too.it's so damn lagging.Urgh.HAte slow speed very much.
Holidays' gona end soon.Really really s00n.BAck to the normal life which is 'kinda' boring.No more much time for internets,movies and stuff.I'll just depend on my sell phone.When holiday ends,it means..report cards gona come back and yelled by parents.Nah,this is normal.Got no convidence on the semester 1 exam.Was quite tough,or maybe cause I din't study well?[honestly,I studied much more harder more the other exams in the past including UPSR=P]
Besides,my MASS exam will be soon too.But i don't know WHEN?!L0Lx.Really really don't know.I onli knew that i attended the exam rehearsal and i manage to pass all Theory,Oral and Practical.The ERC[History in Red Cross and Red Cresent] i attended too this 2 days.It wasn't as tough as i thought.It could be easy understand and not so confusing than the history we learned in class-.-"
i think is all for now.Hope my internet connection could recover soon and wish me luck for those exams cause i don't wana take it AGAIN next year and hope I won't blamed on poor exam results.^^

No comments: