Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Position falls greatly...

Haiz,why I have to be so unlucky huh???Position falls from number 3 till number 7.Wadda heck is happening to me?!Other than that,get fired for pobation prefect training too.Eh,I've been handing in RM9 for these 3 months ar.I want to get paid back!!!Sighz.This is the only stuff I'm beh song-ing with LPSP(petang)06/07.Arghh~!!!
Something sucks do happened in my life too these few days.Don't know what the fucking is happening between me and someone else.Wana get rid of this ASAP~!By the way,aiming higher for my next semester exam results cause this time is really too ridiculous.Gosh,never expect to get so low position in a stupid class like 2H[4th highest class among 9 classes--terrible class],plus MASS exam is on this coming Saturday and Sunday.Have to revise revise revise very much for First Aid form NOW onwards.

No comments: