Sunday, June 25, 2006

Updated and Mass Exam

Yea~!Finally I've found a nice template which I like alot.It's cool plus it's one of my favourite singer,Arvil Lavigne.Hmm,check out the music video too.It's MC hot dog's "wo ai tai mei".It's actuali a quite nice song.
I finished my MASS Exam(both first aid and ERC) this morning.Yesterday was theory and ERC.This morning was practical and oral.Oral and practical 1 are so damn hard.Urgh~!!Wadda the stupid question that nobody will expect such as:How do you treat a swallen and cacat-ed left shoulder?!"It's so hard lar.We are just youth...The VAD's a lot more easier than our's.It's so damn unfair lar.Haiz,but I thk ERC should be OK for me.Hope that my first aid will pass too so thta I don't have to re-do the stupid test AGAIN next year...
It's quite tiring these few days.Sighz.Busy searching templates and changing friendster profile page's background.If free,have a look at www.friendster.com/eileen_92.Thanks

No comments: