Tuesday, June 06, 2006

MASS Exam Rehearsal (day 2)

PRACTICAL day!!!Well,I've guessed it.It would most preobelly be on hand and legs.See,I mean it.
I'm the last in my group to go in the room.Me and Nikki exchanges a lot of LAME jokes.L0LxThe first wan was about vertical cut by pieces of glass.Thank god I did remove the watch,BUT I did lots of mistakes too.I din't introduce myself,I din't give the victim assurance,I din't mention that I'm wearing gloves to the judge and 1 more big mistake,I din't even do after care and check for the body temperature.And,the worst is,i made a wrong reef knot!!!Dumb me-.-".I only got 22 marks over 35.
The second wans really make me freaking crazy.I was so nervous till i went crazy with Kay.We both keep on acting like 2 crazy folks,keep singing,keep talking craps too.[which is really lame and crappy].Maybe I'm just dedicated to talk craps,be lame and naughty.=P
When Kay went into her room,I started to felt nervous.Even have the feeling of volmit.={.When it's my turn,I can't believe I eventually have to hug at someone to loosen out my frighten feeling.I hugged my twin Eileen.[she's good to hug~winks*)The question really is about legs.It's a close fracture on the tie bone.I have to move the victim from the chair to the floor.But luckilly she's my second wife(J.T),so i dare to move her.I did talk alot this time,but i din't uses enough badages and my reef knots arh,have none of 3 is right!!!It's so hard to accept the truth={.But then quite satiesfied with the marks which is 22 and a half over 35.
So,all my practical marks are 44 and a half over 70.Pass is already enough lar.L0Lx.

No comments: