Monday, July 31, 2006

Got Dumped before?

Got dumped befor anyone?Ha,a few months back there,I was dumped by a close friend.I mean the closest to me and the kind whom I really only trust in my life.Right after she dumped me,then come a normal same club friend became my close friend again.Is this what people called RECYLCE?
Maybe?Who the hell knows about it?The main point is,why everyone wants to dump me?Now that person have to dump me too?Am I such a jerk that everyones want to run away from my life?Damn!The other matter is,how can you expect some one to have back the same feeling they had towards you like before?When some kind of strong feeling is gone,it is gone forever.FOREVER!You will never find it back.I tried to find back the previous feeling I used have toward you but no matter how hard I tried,I just can't get it back!!!
I really hope that you understand why I am avoiding myself away from you.I dont want you to putting more hopes in this relationship.I am sorry but you can not blame me too cause if at first you did not dumped me,all these would not happen...Just let the word remain unsaid and pretend like we never meet each other.Okay?I am really stressed about this.I dont want it anymore.

No comments: