Saturday, July 01, 2006

Interview for PLs for 2008/2009?!

Last nigth around 8 something,Kay signed in to MSN and msg me:"Good Luck for tomorrow".At the moment,i was like:Wadda?!Good luck for wad?!!
After that then i know it's an interview onthis morning.It was so hopeless of me to not knowing this kind of news.What's wrong with me?
Then I went to school after the senior's tips.Nah,the tips was useful but the lack on confidence of myself made me nervous.When I entered the room,there were 7 interviewers.Start from my right,Jia Jun,Png Ning,Tze Hui,Fook Ann,Wen Hann,Pei Qun and Siao Fen.The first thing they asked me to do is,INTRODUCE myself.I just say my name,my age and how long have I been in RCYU#6.I keep reminding my self,NO CRAPS!!!
After that,Jia Jun started to ask me:"are you good in communicating with the others?"I was so nervous and doubting about myself throughout the whole interview.I answered:"depends on what kind of person."{I know it's stupid to be forward but my mind was thinking...].Png Ning asked what have I learned from the unit and i answered dicipline my self and NOT AFRAID OF THE WEATHER which sounds very FUNNY.HAha.Tze Hui asked:"do you find any problem in the unit?" and I said:"yea".She asked:"what is the problem?".I said that the numbers of members are increasing...I know it's not the unit problem lar but I really don't know what to say wad.
Fook Ann said that it's true that I've been with RCYU#6 for about 1 and a year half.He appreciate my commitment.The one I was most afraid of is Fook Ann but I don't know why I like his question.He asked what's my weakness.I told him my weakness are"My english are very low standard"(I wana say sucks but he said PROPER language so better don't take the risk,haha).After Fook Ann is Wen Hann.He asked:"do you think that communication are important?"Certainly yes la.He asked"WHY?".I answered,:"If the leader and member can't communicate well,the sebsection/unit will have a lot of problems."[It's an easy question,anyway]
Pei Qun asked:"If there's a member who have problem of diferenciate left and right during footdrill,but the other member have passed that stgae and ready to go to the harder ones.What would I do.I always remembered what Fook Ann said.So i answered:"I will continue to teach the member who have problem together with others until he knows what to do.She asked:"what if the others complain?".I just say:"No matter what we do,we just have to do it together as a team!"I knew Fook Ann was very satiesfied with the answer.Muahahaha.The last one was Siao Fen.I can hardly hear what she said.She ask me whether I have confident in myself?I said:"NO".Why?"Cause I can't answer most of the questions correctly..."
Before I went out the room,Png Ning told me that:"If you can't answer all our questions,it doesn't mean that you're lousy."It comforts me alot.!When it comes to the comment part.My tears nearly drop down of what Fook Ann comment on me.He said I know the concept of leaderhsip and he LIKE the way i answered Pei Qun's question.Tze Hui asked me to improved my weakness and Png Ning and Wen Hann asked me to communicate more with the others.Pei Qun said that I'm lack of confidence and patient.Jia Jun and Siao Fen have no comment.
I thanked God for letting Kay to inform me about this and I wana thank the seniors who gave me alot of tips.Thanks the committe board for giving me this chance.

No comments: