Monday, September 25, 2006

Bedroom

I love my bedroom cause I spends every night dreaming in there.
I love my bed cause it provide me a good sleep.


I love my study table because it let me to do my stuff on.


I love my ROOM!


That's why I decided to post about my bedroom.I spend mostly half of my time in there.Too bad my PC isn't inside there,if not I'll be living in there and won't come out for a whole month during semester holidays:)


Here's some pictures of my bedroom.I know it looks very messy but it's cozy enough for a person like me.Why it have to be neat?I hate it if it's too neat.

Stuff like hp hangers,key chains...that I hang back of the door.

Messy messy book case

Study table also messy-.-"

Love this!Bought it at Ikea last 2 years ago.

Finally,my lovely bed!

No comments: