Monday, September 11, 2006

Weird

Was about to post about this few days back but then,stupid internet connection got problem so only have chance to post it out now.
Had a weird,strange,un-normal dream on Friday night.Had a little problem with *mummy* on that night on MSN.The dream is about the continuos part of the arguement.
These are what I still remember:

  1. She cried in some sort of tuiton centre and her best buddy was sitting beside her.Everyone was wearing casual wear.
  2. Then,when I walked pass her,suddenly I saw her eyes are so reddish and watery.
  3. At that very moment,I felt very sorry to her and I don't know how the hell I turn up crying like a baby at her back.
p/s:This ain't a madeup story.I truly dream about it.
Tell you what,the scene is now still fresh in my mind.I don't think such thing will really happen in the real life.Sometimes,dream may come true but I think this one is exceptional.=)
Just came back from Chong Clinic.Went to see the doc after coughing for 1 week.Yay!Now don't have to drink the black colour medicine anymore but YET,still have to drink Dr.Chong's medicine since...I want to get well soon!I miss my favourite ice-cream,cold Green Tea,chocolates and other cold drink!!!Of course there is some people who able to adviced me to drink them la.You think I really that obedient?Will drink them without people asking?Haha..NEVER!

No comments: