Saturday, September 02, 2006

Fast Foward

Did not blog for these few days because so crazy about Maple Story.In the other side,STreamyx was so damn lag that I could not do anything!Even when I play Maple Story,my assasin was throwing the star so slow like hell.
Went to first aid duty for 49th independence day at Padang Merdeka 2 days ago.Was so damn tiring because have to wake up at 3.45a.m and reach HQ by 4.30a.m.Hmm,it was so weird taht nobody fainted or had any other big deals compared to the rehearsal.Weird huh?Nothing much to talk about that because I did not bring my father's camera phone to snap pictures of the ugly-look-alike-decorated-carsT.T
Anyway,just come home and had lunch+bath from RC meeting.Guess what?Had first aid relay and Search And rescue(SAR) this morning.Haihs,imagine some newbies to do SAR?The committe were more like killing them.They only learned a few bandages and the committe expect them to treat casualties that had fractures,unconcious,dislocation and shocked.I can not blame much about the bleeding ones because we tought them on the last meeting.Haihs*shaking head*

p/s:My partner did not turn up AGAIN so I have to SOLO.I can not believe I did not memorise the location of the incident happened and in the end,no "ambulance" come to rescue.And must always check the first aid kit too!See whether there is a note book and pen for you to drop down the information.This is my lesson for today^^

No comments: