Friday, September 08, 2006

Stubborn

*cough cough*,*cough cough*,*cough cough*.Arghh~!I can't stand it anymore.Been coughing so badly for 3 days.Every night I have to clean my keyboard and monitor and every morning when I wake up,my throat will be block by those yuk-ky stuff.The most I can't stand is,when I cough,I have to use up a lot of energy and my head and chest will be quite painful after I cough.Can somebody try to help me?I don't want to take those stupid-bitter-black-coloured-medicine la!Ish...

p/s:can try to ask me drink it if you are enough persuasive*winks*

Hmm,I already told *him* that I liked him but I'll go on my life as usual because I felt much more better after telling *him*.Thank God *he* din't react any how bad.Anyway,I think time will guide everything to a better conclusion.=)I'll continue liking *him* till the day I'm really tired...

1 comment:

panda said...
This comment has been removed by the author.