Saturday, September 02, 2006

Bloggin

Hmm,this conversation happened during my last tuiton at PBK last Sunday morning.

W:"Sien ar that XXX,I post so big the titlle"I hate XXX" so big for my first post of blog in my life"
X:"Eee,I hate people blog the most!"
Y:"Yeahlor,so many people always update their blog in Friendster then they will send an e-mail,so annoying..."
X:"And I don't understand why do people blog.Don't you feel weird because the world knows about you life?"

Hey people!To blog is to treasure your experienced and every sweet memory and moment on the web.If not,where do you treasure them?Inside your heart?Ok then,you are selfish and can you sure that you will still remember about it after 50 years?Once it is post on blog,it will maintain for FOREVER unless you deleted it!Think wisely before you say something like that.Don't you want your friends to know more about you?Huh???

Plus,never ever write the name if you are writing something really bad about some people.Imagine how will you react if someone writes something bad about you and your name is stated clearly at there?And by that time,the world will know who you are.Will you feel proud or ashamed?

p/s:I don't mean that everyone have to blog but if you hate people bloggin then just shut up.You don't have to critise them.Know why?Cause I'm a blogger too.I felt hurt when someone said something like that.

No comments: