Sunday, September 03, 2006

$$

Oh my!I think I better save up my father's money.Being so love to buy branded stuff.Last few weeks,I bought a Converse shoe.Last Thursday I bought a Diesel Jacket and last night I bought Black polish nail.Argh~!!!And I even pleaded my father to buy me a new phone and give my Nokia 3120 to my pity sister.I told him I want a Sony Ericsson phone then he said if you want then better chhose K750i because the sound system is very good and the camera is 3.2 Megapixel.Somemore it is only RM800++.But I really want a Walkman phone la>.<
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Converse a
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Punk Rock
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Diesel jacket
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Cool Lizardxz
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Punky Black

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nice post. You have a talent for identifying, then capturing lifes moods, pleasures and probably pains as well. Please continue, it is a talent that is becoming increasingly rare.

sorry for the anon post, the template will not accept my own user name...