Saturday, September 16, 2006

What's wrong???

What's wrong with the world?Everything seems to be like up-side-down.For example,homosexsual marriage accepted and much more.


A carefree person seems to be very busy on their face where else the very busy and tired people seems very carefree on their face.Some people think that they are more tired than me.They think I'm very free and they think I'm very annoying them.


Fine,I'll just admit everything you people say about me.This is my faith.I'm arranged to be like this by Lord.I don't blame Him.What I'm blaming is,why everytime I only like to chase over something which I know I won't be able to catch'em?I'm so tired of it.Loving somebody who doesn't love me back.Liking some people which likes other people MORE.


I'm praying for an Angel.I know there have been alot of Devils beside me.But please at least send me an Guardian Angel from Heaven.


No comments: