Saturday, September 30, 2006

Moon Cake Festival

The tradisional Moon Cake Festival is around the corner.Since we children are having exams during that time(this coming Friday 10th Oct) so my dad side's relatives decided to have a family dinner on tonight.

As usual,had some food like fried mee,curry,roasted duck,and know what's my favourite?Kacang-ma!!!Damn!I so damn love it!Especially with more red wine ones.*yummy*
Then,then what?Mah-jong time for the adults and lanterns time for the kids lor and chatting time for the mothers.

It was kinda boring for me at first cause people who knows me sure know that I don't really like kids cause they are so annoying.But I like babies.Hee^^But then I decided to borrow handphone form dad cause he's busy with his mah-jong thinggy.

Some pictures I took,

Dad playing mah-jong.

Colourful and different shapes of lanterns.

Colourful candles...wish i can eat'em

A tradisional look-alike-lantern.

Nowadays,the lantern even printed with various kind of cartoon to attract kids.

Lanterns*

Playing with candles and fire hor...My favourite pass time

Are there something missing?Moon Cakes!!!Yeah~

Tradisioanal ones.

No comments: