Thursday, September 21, 2006

First time

Most of my classmate and friends know that I LOVE to go out from the class without permission and I never get caught by any teacher.But,a damn fucking bitchy teacher changed my history this afternoon.
Cikgu Isa din't come for Moral so Pn.Bitch replace him.I promised Pei Weei to help her cut the perspek for the ERT project so we decided to use that period to go cut it.When Pei Weei asked the teacher,she don't allow us to go so we have to go out the class without permission cause we are really rushing,we have to pass it up on tomorrow actually but the hot glue gum wasn't enough so Pn.Chang let us to pass up on next week.[actually I've already done mine using cardboard,just that I'm worried about Pei Weei's]
When we get caught,that bitch asked us to follow her to class since it's the second period and she suppose to teach in that class by that time.
I know I looked very naughty and gangster-like.But,I want to be stated clearly here.I know I talk in a very rude way but this is my style,how do you want me to change?Darn!And I'm a very impatient person too.That's why I looked very rushing and rude when I'm speaking to you,BLOODY BITCH.
The reason why my tears drop suddenly and uncontrollable was bacause you said you will ask Pn.Chang to give Pei Weei a 0 for her project work because she went out of the class without permission and me to go along and make me into trouble too.Seriously I personally don't mind if I get 5 dimerit because of this but what I worried is about Pei Weei's mark.This project is one of the PMR mark man.Though me and Pei Weei aren't best friend but as long as my friend is in trouble,I'will help.
The reason why I hate you is because you embarrased me in front of a bunch of strangers.I have to lied on ething like"I won't do it anymore".I definetely will IF I have to do so.Plus,in that class there's a student that will go bakck home and tell her sis and this will automatically send to hell!

No comments: