Saturday, July 15, 2006

B.I.T.C.H

You bloody Bitch!$#%*&^`Who the hell you think you are?!My parents or what?Even so,you can't control me okay?Why you have to be so damn bossy and hurt people so deeply?Sometimes when people are asking you somthing,if you don't know or not sure,just say:"I don't know".You don't have to give stupid answers.
Don't make yourself think that you're the number 1 on Earth.you're NOT.Get it?You're the worst among the others and yet you told me xxxx was the worst.I found out that somebody's attitude is better than you!You think you are good with the other person that can benefits you then you will be strong,I ensure you a 'NO'!!!I mean 'HELL NO!'
So,if you know who you are,then just piss off.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Hmm,there something I've been wondering when someone told me that 'nobody' is actually perfect because 'nobody is perfect'.Now,I don't know I wana be 'nobody' or 'somebody'.Urgghh.

No comments: