Friday, July 21, 2006

My heart,has sank to the bottom of the sea

My tears' running out from my eyes,my eyes' reddish and watery.WHY?!Because,the one and only person who always support me when I needed a person to be with,has D.U.M.P me!xxx ain't want me anymore.You're the last person who support me in the past,now...everything changed.You don't care,bother and love me anymore.I'm hurt...always hurt.You think that me and the other person had recover than I would be OK?No,it turn up to be worse.Now then I realised that I was too rely on you that you become the person who care for me the most!You were the person who loved me the most and you will suport me no matter what.
Why you have to be so bad and devil that you dump me?Why?WHY?Is it because you hate me?Is it because I was too jealous?Is it because I bothered you?Am I such an abhorrent person?If you think I was giving you too much preassure,why don't you tell me yourself?You don't have to be like this.Things would be better if we just sit down and talk.Don't you think so?
Now I'm hopeless and I need someone to support me but I have no one to.I can only PEEP at you,listen your voice secretly and think about you till my mind explode.I tried not to look at you in school but I just can't help myself.The more I don't see you,the more I miss you.I tried to forget you by hating you but I can't.The more I hate you,the more I hate myself.The more I see you and someone else,the more I'm sad.The more I miss you,the more I will miss you.I just hope that time can rush everything away from my mind and give back me my smile,my happiness and my everything.You got everything of mine away when you left me.If you just come back,then I'll smile,I'll be happy everyday.
I'm now listenng to 'wo men zen me le' by S.H.E[new song].This song really describe absolutely.It had been play again and again since 10.04p.m.I really don't know what happened between us.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
``I need more plaster

p/s:I'm not deeply in love with some boy.It's just a L.O.V.E to a very unique and special friend.

No comments: