Monday, July 24, 2006

New lesson

A new lesson had been learnt by me this few days.I just realised that the person who cared for me the most when I need some other people to care,is the most true kind of care.I found out I was alone a few months back but throughout the whole time untill this few days,there is someone who really cared for me!She cared alot of me that I barely realised about it.I kept talking about hoping some other people to care for me.I'm very sorry.Please forgive me.For God's sake at least.I got a terrible blessing for not realising you.God expanded our relationship and He's gonna take you away from me.I just wish that we will have a day of time to spend our time together.No matter through SMS or MSN or even go out to hang around.I just hope that we can do something that will make both of us never forget each other together.
I really hope that my only wish for now will come true.At least for a replacement for the 'gift' you owed me.Please.

No comments: