Saturday, July 22, 2006

Blood Donors Award Certificate[public duty]

Woke up really early this morning for a public duty at MBKS building.Geesh,asked us to go on 7.30a.m...but when I reach there and saw the worker hang up the banner,it says:"Time:9.00a.m."...The rest and I was busy yawning while waiting the peoples from HQ to come.First,I saw Tze Hui and Jia Juin coming together,then Fook Ann,Wei Jin and Paul[both VADs] coming together then I was disappointed cause Png Ning told me there wold be 6 peoples going and now it's already 6.But miracle do happen,I saw Jocelynn Chong's car from far away then I started to become high.Not long later,Png Ning came!Yay!Finally there were some girls to acompany me!
Guess what,our unit's job is to sit on the chair on the registration counter and wait for the people to register.Ha!We were so damn lucky because the representive from Kuching High and St. Theresa have to walk here and there to guide the peoples to their sits.Muahaha.
I think me and Jocelynn was toking non-stop during the whole duty.At first was quite cold because it was still early in the morning.I am incharge of the 40 pints peoples.Tell you guys ar,it's so easy.You just have to do 3 things.
1``Ask them to write their contact number
2``Ask them to sign
3``Ask them to write the date

After the registration was over around 9.30a.m,we started to packed those foods and drinks into packets.It was easy,just 3 steps.
1``Put in 2 'Solivite' drink
2``Put in a cane of 'Malta'
3``Put in a piece of cake
And we keep on packing and packing and packing then finally,finish lo.After that,we all started being crazy.We talked alot!We talked about Laura Yap and Fook Ann's thinggy,about our school teachers and many more la.Then me and Jocelynn talked about our ERT thinggy then Png Ning heard.
Png Ning:"Har?!EILEEN CHIN!You get ERT ar?"
Me:"Ha!Unbelievable lerh?"
Png Ning:"Yeah"
Jocelynn:"Nolah,we draw the choice ourself one.We can't choose it"
Png Ning:"No wonder la,Haha"

Then we stop chatting for a while when people come and get their packet of food and drinks around 11a.m.Hmm,when all of the peoples finish taking their food,then we get everything into the ambulance and prepare to bring it back to the HQ.I thought that we will be going straight to HQ but we got buffet to eat ar!Wakakaka.Food~I have not eat since morning la duh.Sigh.

The fuuniest thing is,Jocelynn,me,Png Ning and Tze Hui keep on talking during the lunch.We talk about the 'sheeps',the 'sheeperd' and the 'handsome'.Hahaz.We keep on laughing when we eat,we keep on talking when we eat,we also keep on playing when we eat.I know it was a bad habit of eating but 'SO'?Once in a while ma.

When we were going to the HQ,Png Ning and me squeeze into Miss Rose's 'tortoise car' so that Jocelynn can get what she 'want'.But she turn Png Ning and me down,she go to the other car instead of going into the car we wished she will go.I slept in the car...zzZZzzz

When we reached HQ,and I go down the car by hugging a big hamper[the remainder of the lucky draw].Tze Hui saw it and say'
Tze Hui:"Wa,EILEEN CHIN!So heng ar,won a hamper somemore"
ME:"Yeahlor,Png Ning got 1 too"
Tze Hui:"Eee,inside th car still got,I also want"
Jocelynn:"I got the best lar,I got the throphy ar"

Hahaz,then we place all the reamainder of the packed foods and drinks,newspapers,table clothes,table,chairs,files and many more into the HQ.We talked alot too when we do stuff inside the HQ.Haiz,I think we are the most talkertive youth unit in Kuching branch.

It has been a happy day cause we all enjoyed our duty alot.No complains,no excuses and no nagging,too.Wish that every public duty would be as fun as this.^^

No comments: