Thursday, July 20, 2006

I'm dead

I'm alone in the darkness,searching for light,
I'm battling with devil,hoping an Angel would save me,
I'm sobbing in the middle of the night,my heart broke into pieces,
I'm walking in a big city,which full of strangers,
I'm shouting out loud,but no one heard me,
I'm struggling between live and death,but no one's there to save me,
In the end,I'm lieing on the bad alone,waiting an Angel to take me to the beautiful heaven.
Before I die,my tears,bloods and my little broken heart is the only things I got,
Now,I get everythg I wanted!
You!You're everything!
Everything that I wanted,
You're meant to be,suppose to be,
But we lost it,
All the memories so close to me,
Just fade away,
All this time you're pretending,
SO MUCH FOR MY HAPPY ENDING!
You broke my heart,
You made my sob,
You pissed me off,
I'll make you regret,
I'll make you pay for everything you got from me!

No comments: