Saturday, July 29, 2006

C.O.W.A.R.D.S

Why you have to be so coward?Hey,it's only the first General Meeting as a pobationary leader and you did not attend and leave me to do all your jobs for you?!You know how tiring it is for 1 person to lead a group of 4 that does not want to give you any respond when you talked to them?Sigh.Only 2 out of 4 are answering me whenever I finish explained and asked whether they understood.>.And the last minute call-up about the marching really scared me.What the *tut*!Last minute then you come and tell us they will be a foot drill pratise.Somemore is after a tirng 'SinCity'[Police VS Criminals] game.Swt-.-'"
The committe meeting had gave out alot of problems.E.g:I heard that we should train and do everything as a body but when someone said she have problem with the speed of a more slow member,then someone did sugested to split the problemED member with the O.K ones.So,who's fault is this?And I don't think that it's unnecessary to let the member to know the cause of some accident.We shoul not just focus on pratical.
Well,these are just my thoughts.Who knows I might be wrong.?

No comments: