Saturday, July 15, 2006

Prezzies~!!!@$^%&^*(

Wakakaka,I supposed to post this blog on Wednesday nite but I can't cause I'm tooooo lazy to do so.So,once I got back from this morning Inter-Unit,Kuching Chapter Footdrill Competition which held in my school,SMK GREEN ROAD...[it's totally sucks cause our school din't even win any of the category,all are won by SMK KUCHING HIGH>.<]
Cut it off.Here,some pictures for my birthday present for my 14th birthday.Old lu...
My first present for the day,
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
A NBC[Nightmare Before Christmas]'s pillow from Shirlyn + Cat.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Yay,the first present that I received when it's wrapped with present paper for this year!!!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
It's a photo frame,cute ones from my second wife---Jocelynn Tian
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
A pack-ed thinggy from Sin Kiat + Adrianne + Sze Yee
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
I thought it was a panda but it turn up to be THE-DOG.Hahaha
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
another pillow AGAIN from Marilyn.=)
And finally,I swear I never espect to receive from---Deborah!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
I love this thing!It will say:"I LOVE YOU" once you press it.But too bad I can onli press it once a day cause...Don't wana tell you=P
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Mel got me a cake but then I din't take the picture for it cause I'm not allow to bring cameras to school and I din't espect about it.

I really enjoyed my sweet fourteen.Haha.Thanks to those who sent me messages,gave me so many prezzies and eventually EVERYONE.

No comments: