Friday, July 28, 2006

Praying...

Tomorrow is the first day me attending General Meeting as a Pobation Leader.Which means,I'm gona lead a section of peoples with an partner and teach the members First Aid!Hey,I would not be so freak out if it is Foot Drill but I will freak out if it is FIrst Aid cause I can hardly do a right reef knot[simplest thing in First Aid].But then the others like folding a triangular bandages,types of burn,treatment for external burn,neck sling,elevation sling and arm slings are O.K.But then treatment for external burn,factors of burn would be harder for me...
Damn,I better start practising my reef knot and burns.If not,Png Ning will kill be cause I've been hit by her because of a simple ref knot during the briefing this afternoon.='{
I do not want to get another hit AGAIN!$^&%*#

No comments: